Pages

Search blog and web

How do you deel with the guilt of snooping?

I know, I know... If the SO is cheating, snooping is the lesser of the two evils, right?

If you have read any of my threads, you know I've discovered MW is having an EA. Now if I had uncovered an actual PA, I don;t think I would have any trouble confronting but for some reason I feel so guilty about having snooped (looking at her cell phone and reading her text with OM) that I don't know how to confront. I want to find some way to bring it out in the open to start a discussion without having to admit that I snooped. I just feel bad about it. Maybe part of me wants to maintain the appearance of having always been on the high road...I don't know.

Either way, I feel guilty of having snooped despite what I found.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment