Pages

Search blog and web

Fling with a guy who is 'sort of seeing someone'?

A few months ago I met a guy through a mutual uni course friend, we met at a flat party and a few of us chilled together and we got on pretty well. I didn't have a crush on him straight away as I had a boyfriend at the time (I've been single for just over a month now) but still though he was a pretty cool guy. We chilled again a few weeks later but in the same small group. I split up with my boyfriend over Christmas and started liking another guy, but he wasn't really my type so nothing major happened. Anyway about 2 weeks ago we were talking on Facebook and somehow arranged for me to go chill at his flat, I went and we had a pretty good time. Nothing happened but we left agreeing we should hang out again. I started liking him a little after this and we talked quite a bit after, I got the vibe that he liked me a little too so I was pretty happy.

Here is where things get complicated! Haha.
Last Saturday we arranged to go to the same club with both our friend groups, once we were both there we texted each other to see where the other one was, literally as soon as we saw each other we kissed. He stopped and said that he was 'sort of seeing someone' who was about an hour away at a different uni and that she was coming this weekend but he said he didn't really know what it was going on and that it was nothing. I told him I liked him straight away, so he knew that I had some sort of feelings for him. I was really iffy at first but he kissed me again and I couldn't resist him! We spent the whole night together and it was really nice, yes I felt guilty but we were both pretty intoxicated and I wasn't in a mental state where guilt occurred unfortunately.

I've just gotten out of a pretty serious 3 year relationship and so I didn't want anything serious, and the less serious he made out his thing with someone to be the more at ease about it I felt. Anyway, we went back to our mutual good friend's flat and chilled for a few hours there, we went back to his and after making out a lot he made a few advances but I told him that I didn't want to sleep with him if he was seeing someone, and then he just said again that he didn't really know what was going on. I still said no and then we ended up going to sleep. When I woke up I was feeling really guilty, after hanging for a bit in the morning we ended up having sex which made things so, so confusing. Long story short, we both enjoyed it and he said he didn't regret it but we decided to try not to sleep together again even though we admitted that it might happen, but said again it might not. He said he liked me and though I was cool. We agreed we could still hang out as friends becaus e we do get on really, really well.

A few days later I invited him round with the intention of testing as to whether or not we could just hang out as friends. You can probably guess what happened, he ended up coming on to me after we were laughing about something. After the sex (which was good! unfortunately) we both admitted we were really confused as to what the hell was going on. We kissed before he left and I was a bit overwhelmed by everything haha.

He said that it might be the last time we have sex, might not and that he was 'pretty liberal about this sort of thing'. I can't help but feel like a bit on the side, I am just upset and confused because I do really like him (and he was aware of that) and I feel like all I can do now is wait until he has had time with the other girl (who is visiting as we speak).

Anyone had a similar experience? He was so unclear as to what was happening between them and I don't know whether I should feel guilty or not? I regret sleeping with him twice but only on the grounds that I didn't want to get hurt, I told him that I didn't want to get hurt and this is the exact reason why I said I wouldn't sleep with him the first time. Gahh I am just confused and sad and don't really know what I should do haha.

I do still talk to that other guy that I liked, so its not as if he is the only person I'm interested in but I just feel like I've been used? I have no idea what is going to happen between me and him, I did want to sleep with him but at the same time I didn't, its all really annoying.

I hate feelings! :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment