Pages

Search blog and web

Me Want Sex Now!

When a husband wants to have sex with his wife, it's rather obvious to the wife.

Women tend to be more subtle about signaling they would like to have sex. I mean really subtle. So subtle, that younger husbands are probably missing those signals entirely. It could be coyness, it could be she isn't comfortable being aggressive in wanting sex. It could be she isn't comforting initiating sex at all so she does things, says things, maybe dresses a certain way...and that's her signal that she either wants sex or wants him to know she is open to having sex-wants him to initiate.

In my early days of embracing my desires, I was absurdly subtle and my clueless husband generally missed them.

I would clean the bedroom, change the sheets, dust everything and iron his shirts... I know, how stupid can I get! But I thought a clean bedroom would make him want sex,

Then I got more overt. I would wear something to bed that showed a great deal of skin, then cuddle up to him because I was cold. Sometimes he took the hint. But he missed it as often and he took it.

Then I finally was able to be rather direct. I would roll over and throw my leg over his leg while I slowly began to caress his shoulders working my way down to my prize. "Guess what I want?"

Please tell me some of your (if you're a woman) most subtle and thus usually missed, signals that sex is On The Agenda. If you're a man, tell me if your wife has given signals you've missed and only over time that you've learned to read them better?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment