Pages

Search blog and web

Would she think I'm gay?

To begin with, I'm not.

I got to know a girl like a week ago and we're chatting all the time. Started with an hour chat, three hours and today we basically talked for six hours straight. In school we have nothing in common so we talk maybe shortly after school? But when I come back home, we chat for a long time.

It's 99% small talk and we're talking about our interests and I think I was also kinda flirting with her, said something like her expressions are cute, love your xxx etc.

But this is quite weird because most girls I talked to, we talked maybe for half an hour and then we talked the next day etc, not half a day straight. She also responds instantly all the time. Is this because she's interested or because she thinks I'm gay and thus harmless?

For background information, she is an extremely nice girl and would say slightly naive as well. She's 15.

Also I have never even attempted a physical contact yet. When I say hi, I really just say 'hi' and no hug, no handshake etc. It's just that where I come from (Asia), it's kinda awkward to say hello by hugging. Also, from what I see, it doesn't seem like she hugs her friend a lot either. I thought I might make things a little awkward by going for a hug. That's why I didn't really do it but would that make her believe I'm gay? I live in Europe and in my school, everybody hugs everyone, but for me it's quite awkward to initiate it.

So basically I never hug a girl unless she initiates it, and it seems like this girl I like is also not much of a huggy person. Would it make her believe I'm gay though?

Should I just go for a hug next time I see her (tomorrow)? Maybe it could be slightly awkward in the first time, but from second time onwards, it could get natural right?

I'm sorry for making this such a long thread, but how can I show my interest to her at this stage?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment