Pages

Search blog and web

I find this odd

Whenever my group of friends ask my friend Josh to go anywhere 9/10 he will not come. He will only make an exception if someone is moving away or something. Josh always says he doesn't really like these type of things and he knows he will just end up chatting to me the whole time. It's as if he isn't cool with the others. Anyways when I spoke to him a while back he said he hadn't been to a lot of restaurants and said I need take him out.

Shortly after this group of friends organise a dinner date,Josh straight up said he wasn't going as usual although it meant he's missing out on somewhere new to try. Then today I suggest we go out somewhere to eat cos I have time off work and just like that he says ok and he doesn't mind where we go etc.

I have already asked why he never goes out with us before anyone asks. I just find if weird that he says no to everyone else's invites but it's always yes to me when it's just us two or he makes out I'm the only person he'll end up talking to.

Am I missing something??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment