Pages

Search blog and web

I'm getting bullied PLEASE HELP ME

Hi, I recently have notice that people in my school have been calling me names behind my back for example "big nose" I have always hated my nose it has a lump on it and whenever I have a argument with someone they always use it against me which makes me want to cry. However I wouldn't say that I am the most popular girl in my school however everyone knows me. I have NEVER been bullied before so my emotions are everywhere I want advice on how to deal if people calling you names? I don't want to get into a fight with anyone but if it goes to far I just might sorry if this is a bit long to read I will be very great full for your advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment