Pages

Search blog and web

Girl with boyfriend wants me... what to do?

I work in the same building with a girl that I find really attractive. She has a long distance relationship with a boyfriend that's been going on for a little over a year. Her boyfriend is a college student, I'm a highschool graduate working full time. Me and her hang out at work a couple days a week but mostly playfully chat on facebook. As I became more into her she caught on and I admitted I had strong feelings for her. It wasn't a damaging moment for us, I told her it was just something that needed to come into the open and I understood I wasn't going to win her over. We continued to be friends and have playful online chats.

But recently things have gotten more interesting. One day I saw her on the escalator at work and I came up behind her, we walked through the museum exhibits and she stood close to me and was leaving very obvious openings for me to kiss her. I didn't do it, partly from fear (I'm very inexperienced and self-concious) and partly from moral respect for her boyfriend who sounds like a very kind hearted guy that waited through rough times to be with her. But now the flirting has gotten heavier, we joke pervertedly and any time I see her in person now she likes to be close to me, nudge me, and gets sort of close to my face at times. On facebook I recently told her she was sexy and I liked the way she looked in some yoga pants she wore to work one day and I'd be thinking about her in them. She made a passive masturbation joke to me about it, she liked that she made me horny. She's never told me to ease up or back off and lately she wants to see me more at work.

So the bottom line is: I feel there's no chance that she'll break up with her boyfriend, he's smart and successful and good to her and I'm just a highschool graduate with a salary under $30k. She also plans to move back to where her boyfriend lives (also where her family is). So... should I give in to her luring? Should I make out with her and get physical (not sex) just for fun if she ok's it? I only feel lust for her now and I'm sure it's the same on her side (she's never complimented me about anything). We have no chance of being caught and when we have to cut it off it won't be a problem for either of us I believe. If telling her I basically loved her months ago didn't kill our friendship, making out won't either.

Am I evil for fufilling her wishes at the expense of her relationship? She's very permiscuous and self-centered...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment