Pages

Search blog and web

Arranging a second date... need advice!

I met a guy at a social event at uni and then started talking to him on Facebook and then via text before Christmas but the conversation was rather slow because he took agaes to reply. Although he's on my course and we had some lectures together, all my attempts to try and talk to him more in person failed miserably so I decided to just ask him if he wanted to meet up for a drink as I liked him and wanted to get to know him more. It took a while to set it up as it was now after Christmas and amongst exam time.

Eventually we arranged a date and we got on well and had things in common etc. After having a few drinks I, rather naively, went to his where things started to move a bit too fast for my liking and I refused to sleep with him. Although disappointed, he seemed okay with that and we just fooled around a bit instead and then I went home.

The next day I text him saying I had a good time and that I would like to maybe do it again some time. He replied to this saying he had a nice time too etc. (This was a month ago)

I have text him a few times since then and he replied every time but we haven't spoken a lot as neither of us wanted to be distracted from studying. Apart from one text, it was always me who initiated a conversation with him (and arranged meeting up etc).

Now that exams are over I really want to meet up with him again but I don't know where we stand and if he would even want to. I will see him on Tuesday as he's in one of my modules but, based on past experience, it's unlikely I'll talk to him in person. Therefore I am looking for advice as to what to do or what to say or whether I should just leave it...

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment