Pages

Search blog and web

im worried my boyfriend is getting/is bored of me

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now everything has been fine, a few minor ups and downs but thats normal I guess..so last week I saw him and everything was real good no worries, the days after his texting hasnt been the same..he sometimes takes ages to reply but this week some days have been a lot longer wait than usual im talking 9 hours :/ the content was all okay but why take sooo long?

And also I wanna make things exciting I dont want him to get bored of me but I dont know what to do to show him that..when we meet everything is fine just seems the texts have sort of dried up..please help me much appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment