Pages

Search blog and web

Am I a slut? Or is it double standards?

Does this make me a slut?

I've been with Tom for a couple of months, and as he went abroad for 3 months early in our relationship we decided it would be best to have an open type of relationship, in the sense that if I want to sleep with someone, I am honest and then we can possibly break up and remain friends, but flirting is okay.

Now I have been flirting a lot with another friend of mine, which went a little too far as we started having phone sex before I told him to stop. I told him that I am just joking with him, and don't take me seriously I'm just teasing. He got angry at me, telling me never to do that again to a man (i.e. start talking then change my mind) and I have low standards, swearing at me, laughing at my relationship and how I apparently slept with him too soon, telling me I wear certain clothes for attention, and basically I'm just a piece of meat, I'm a selfish person as I went out with my boyfriend when I knew he liked me, even though we weren't together.

He also told me about the time he slept with 2 sisters behind one of their backs, and got a girl preggers but shouted at her as she should have used contraceptive and "she slept with half the street" so it might not be his.

I got very angry and argued with him, to which he said sorry (didn't mean it).

My question is, I understand that I was wrong to flirt with him and basically lead him on like that, and I take full responsibility and for that I know I am wrong. We talk about sex quite a lot, and what we have done etc. So I understand I basically cock teased him :S

But am I justified to be angry at him? I really feel he is a sexist hypocritical pig, as he judges me for my sexual history although he is fine, and that the worst thing I did was lead him on, and go too far.

P.s. I told my boyfriend about what I did, and he is okay with it as we had no sexual contact.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment