Pages

Search blog and web

Took drugs last night... feel like a junkie today :(

I met a friend for a drink last night but their other half ended up coming along and it ended up turning into a lot of drinks. We went back to theirs and they started doing cocaine. I was pressured into doing it too (I did it once 5 years ago) and ended up doing three narrow lines.
I'm not really sure what possessed me to do it - I regretted ever having done coke five years ago and see myself as very anti drugs. I've had a lot happen in my life recently, like life changing stuff, and I am about to start a new job so thought 'what the hell, may as well' without really thinking about it.

Today I feel absolutely awful - shaky, confused, tired, lazy... and so disappointed in myself. I feel like a junkie and that isn't me at all.

I am also quite scared at how dangerous last night was and how I find it difficult to resist temptation. Like, I could end up doing that again.

I am just mainly disgusted at myself because it's a disgusting thing to do and initially I was declining but eventually gave in to the peer pressure.

Gah I feel ****.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment