Pages

Search blog and web

Wedding message

Can you provide suggestions on this wedding message to my cousin, please? He is a Christian and hence the Christian slant. Please can you tell me if it sounds nice and genuine? What could I change in terms of grammar, word constructions etc? And any other words I could add on? PLEASE BE HONEST.

Hello John,

I am really sorry that we couldn't be present for one of the most special and important days of your life. However, I am writing this message to, genuinely, congratulate you and wish you all the best. This is on behalf of myself and Nancy. I am sure that God will enable you to lead a happy and successful married life together! Please convey my regards to everyone. I would like to close this message by quoting from Genesis 2: 25... it is a quote showing the unity and sanctity of marriage:

Genesis 2:25 "Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Good luck for the future and may God continue to shower His blessings upon you all!

Best wishes,

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment