Pages

Search blog and web

The 10-Day Valentine Challenge!

On February 5, I started a daring social experiment: The 10-Day Valentine Challenge, where I try to find, date and secure a romantic relationship all within 10 days by February 14. I am chronicling the entire process on my blog, hoping to inspire other single professional women to seek out opportunities and pursue love with an open heart. More details of The Valentine Challenge can be found on my website:

TheUrbanDeluxe [dot] com

I would love to get the word out to other urban working women like me, who are constantly struggling to juggle work, family and relationships .
The purpose of this experiment is to highlight the fact that while finding love or a stable relationship could be difficult for many working women in the concrete jungle, it is not impossible.

Happy Early VDay! :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment