Pages

Search blog and web

He got me nothing for my birthday

So, here's the situation:

Today is my 23rd birthday. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 and a half years.

When he asked what I wanted for my birthday, I said I couldn't think of anything I wanted. However, he also said this for his birthday in January and I still managed to get him a DVD for his birthday (which has now become his favourite DVD, as it happens).

All I got from him was two cards, one which was a generic "happy birthday" that you'd give to a friend, with a sarcastic comment about being overjoyed about birthdays (which I don't understand - he hates birthdays but he knows I absolutely love them) and another generic humour birthday card with some joke about skidmarks in it.

I just feel like there's been no effort made at all, and I'm his girlfriend of over 4 years... Is it wrong to feel a little upset about this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment