Pages

Search blog and web

My husband cheated, now leaving. I am devestated.

I have been with my husband for almost 14 years. We have been married for almost 9 years. We are both 31 and we dont have any children. About 6 months ago he told me he wasnt entirely happy and didnt know if he wanted to be married anymore. This came to me as a complete shock. I have been happy this entire time together. I was devestated but he agreed to try and work on "us". We stopped fighting all together, everyone made comments about how lovey dovey we were and I thought our marriage has been the best its ever been. On January 12, 2014 he told me he wants a divorce and this is the decision he has made and there is no changing his mind. He feels that Im not the right person for him, yet the day before he told me he wanted a divorce he told me that he was ready to have a baby with me and that it was time. Since the day he told me he wanted a divorce, I have found out that he has had what he calls an "emotional affair" with a woman from his job. He has b een cheating on me with her "emotionally" since he orignally told me he didnt think things were working out 6 months ago. I feel completly lost and alone. He tells me that they are not seeing each other right now in that way, they are just friends yet he has lied about seeing her and calling her. I love him more than I love myself. I feel like I cant handle this and I am sad and miserable all of the time. He has been seeing her secretly for the past few weeks and almost every time I have caught him .He tells me he needs someone to talk to that shes the only friend he has here (he moved to where I am from and doesnt have a ton of friends here). I feel sick and I am trying to do everything I can to get him to change his mind. Eveyone tells me that i need to stop sleeping in the same bed, stop asking for him to hug/kiss/make love to me. I have been asking him for all of these things because for some sick reason, it makes me feel better. I dont want to be alone. I feel like I wi ll never find anyone. I feel like who is going to want me if he doesnt. I feel insecure. I feel ugly. I feel worthless. But I love him and I still want to be with him. I dont know how to deal with this and i have days where I dont think I can do this anymore.. any advice will help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment