Pages

Search blog and web

Men and "Compliments"

Lately I've noticed most men seem to have a habit of giving "interesting" compliments.

Example: Went on a first date with a guy to a local sporting event. We had a great time and later that week went on a second date to a trendy restaurant. There the following exchange occurred:

Date: When we first met, I immediately knew I was attracted to you.
Me: (teasing) And how'd you know that?
Date: Well, during the entire football game I was rock hard.

Mind you, this was in a crowded but quiet restaurant. And he had a LOUD voice. At the time I wanted to die but now it makes me giggle. It's like there's no brain to mouth filter - have any of you ladies experienced this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment