Pages

Search blog and web

Getting too stressed over something so small...

I was friends with this girl for about 6 months. Everything was good - we would text so often, we would talk a lot and she would show genuine interest in me.

Now, however, she appears to be ignoring me. Which I find really strange because other times she talks to me fine about things as if nothing has happened. I can't tell if she's annoyed at me or is just being hugely insensitive. She has made me so upset and I don't know if she even realises it.

I want to ask her about it, but I'm worried because I really just want to be friends with her. If I lose her friendship forever I'll be gutted. I just want her to be the kind of person I can hang out with outside of school, I want to be able to talk to her properly. But I'm concerned that she might not consider us friends any more.

I don't know what to do. I'm so stressed about this. I've had dozens of those moments where I'm sitting near her and she just completely ignores me or avoids me - I'm not sure if it is intentional. But she doesn't actually recognise that I want to be friends with her properly.

What should I do? I cannot bare another week of this - it is literally torturing me because my mind works in a messed up way and I get too dramatic over small things. But even if it is nothing, it is destroying me inside. I want to ask her but I'm scared she will just be like "what are you talking about?" and she'll just have been completely insensitive to me all of the time - and she wouldn't consider us friends.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment