Pages

Search blog and web

IT/Tech help! Please!

I have found the deleted text messaging files my husband says he no longer has.... But , they are saved in a .db file that I have tried to open and cannot decipher. I have tried using some different tools on the internet (including a tool that decodes txt files) but neither worked. If I was alot more tech savvy, I might have been able to figure out a way to do this. Can anyone on here point me in the right direction or even give me a person or place to contact that might be able to decode these files for me? I;m desperate to see what they contain as, sadly, this is my last check point to see if he actually told me the truth or if I am still being lied to. Please help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment