Pages

Search blog and web

Should I say 'Yes' to everything?

I am so embarrassed to even bring this up, because in my heart I feel like it is stupid. But since it has caused a big disruption in my marriage I feel that I need to at least look for some insight. Here I go. My husband and I do not live in the same house hold because my job requires me to move a lot and he has a really good job. We are trying to lose weight and I am on the WW point plan. The other day he asked me to track his points for him. I explained to him, that not only would it be time consuming, but it would be effortless if he does not do the program correctly, so I said no. And stated that it would be more beneficial for him to do it himself. He said that I should be willing to do what ever makes him happy, even if i do not agree. I told repeatedly that was something I was not going to do and then he said that I will do whatever he asks me to do. I normally do anything he asks me, but I really feel like no only was this a unrealistic request, b ut that I also have the right to say 'No'. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment