Pages

Search blog and web

Anonymous Valentine card, your views?

i received annonymous valentine card a few days before v-day (2 years ago).

It was no larger than6cm by 8cm, and all it had on it was some clipart pictures of hearts and stuff, with special note of will you be my valentine translated into the native language which i speak( it was translated from google translate- noticeably).

I really don't know who had sent it !It was left on my table after lunch break,and it addressed saying "to the persone who sits on this table( we had individual small square tables) and it ended with from you know who - these where the only bits of info that was handwritten- ,and it didn't even contian my name, so wasn't even sure it was for me! On the back, there was a handwritten line in the bottom saying it was handmade in the TLC( the language club in our school)- which didn't help me narrow down the suspects!
In the end, i decided to leave hte card on the table and left for last lesson ( i was a little creeped out( because it didn't address the name of the person the card it was for and ended it with a "you know who......")/surprised - and i wasn't even sure it was for me- although it did have the translated phrasing)

any opinions?
any opinions on this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment