Pages

Search blog and web

The hardest goodbye...to social media and a relationship... food for thought?

Everything is being taken away from me. I feel like I am just being protected and people around me are just trying to protect me from the evil in this world. I had to say good bye to someone today and it was the hardest thing in the world and I want them to know that. This is for the best though and I know now I need to concentrate on my exams.

I just wanted to say a few last words.

Sorry to the person out there who I was contacting for a short period of time. Sorry that it all went wrong and sorry that I wasn't the person that they could share their life with.

I wish you the best but don't think I have done anything wrong, Safety and protection in life is key to survival.

I guess that internets and relationships and talking to people online is a dangerous game because you never know who you are really talking to. It could be anyone.

What do you guys think about talking to people online? Dangerous? How much are you willing to sacrifice to meet that person?

Maybe I am just not ready for all that right now. I am quite young.

Anyways, would love to hear your opinions on these ideas about relationships and talking to strangers online.

Are we safe? or is mass media slowly taking over us and effecting our relationships with other people?

Thanks guys

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment