Pages

Search blog and web

Does a H have the right?

Ladies, I need your opinion. I know that I'm opening myself up to some very harsh criticism and judgment here in the Ladies' Lounge, but I must know, even if it's what I don't want to hear.

Does a husband have the right to expect (not DEMAND) sex and affection from his W? It seems that there's legions of men saying that a man shouldn't put up with a sexless marriage, but an even bigger legion of women (and some men) who say that a H mustn't "force" his W to do something she doesn't want to do.

Now, my W won't (usually) turn me down when I ask, but is she doing it because she wants to make me happy, or is she doing it just to keep me quiet? Am I asking her to meet my emotional/sexual needs...

...or am I just another CAN (Controlling, Abusive Neanderthal) who is only thinking of ONE thing?

Should I keep asking, even though I suspect (but she would never come out and tell me) that she really doesn't like sex, or should I just "put up and shut up" and possibly spend the rest of my M without sex?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment