Pages

Search blog and web

A first step

My wife told me very recently "she loves me but is not in love with me," anyone heard that before? I immediately went into panic mode and started doing all the things you shouldn't do, showed how needy I was, letters, text messages etc etc. Meanwhile my wife went into Limbo, she was having an emotional affair (short term) that I let happen through my own disconnect. Ironically just after Xmas I had decided it was time to talk and reconnect, 1 week later I got the in love bit and limbo came on. She didn't know to stay or go and I was a wreck. Fortunately i get some very good resources early on (Women's Infidelity) that set me straight. This morning I told my wife I wasn't playing the game on her terms anymore and that she had to break the limbo cycle, I wasn't going to sit in there with her any longer and if she couldn't/wouldn't break it then I would start moving on, I couldn't do Limbo anymore.

I felt very good and brave and then had a twisted gut all day, but came home to my wife who has decided to stay and try and work it out. I was very pleased but suddenly very scared, what if we can't get it back? She is sleeping in another room and doesn't feel that she will ever want to move back to our bed as she doesn't want that intimacy. I figure this is now where I sit patient and slowly work through this with her. My call out here is for anyone who has made this step and progressed, if you were the one who was out of love and had no intimate feelings for your partner, how did you get past that? How did you hop back into bed with him/her? Understand I'm not pushing for sex here, i can wait as long as it needs but gee I miss my wife just being there, I could just hold her all night.:confused: Also a little worried this may mean she is not 100% committed to the renewing of our marriage.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment