Pages

Search blog and web

Is this a fair reason to end a relationship?

I was with a guy for 9 months. We were very happy, I could have seen myself with him the rest of my life, we never really argued about anything massive, and stuff was good. I think from the outside our relationship seemed very very strong and long-term.

I just started to feel like something wasn't right. I can't pin my finger on it, whether he just didn't challenge me enough? Or whether I just am not ready to be in a relationship that s serious? Or we just outgrew each other? I really don't know.

I just had a gut-instinct feeling that something wasn't right.

Is this a fair/valid reason to break up with someone? Or am I just a huge cow?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment