Pages

Search blog and web

Filing for divorce tactic

I have read alot of people's advice to TAM members whose spouse wanted to separate but hasn't filed for the divorce himself/herself. It seems a big portion of members offer the suggestion to hire a lawyer and file divorce yourself, to sort of "shake up" your spouse into making a real decision. Personally, I am unsure how I feel about doing this.

First of all, I do not want to incur the cost of hiring a lawyer, putting down a retainer agreement and court costs just to scare my husband into (hopefully) reconciling with me. It seems to be a waste of money?

Secondly, as I do not want the divorce, I feel like I shouldn't be actively seeking to make it happen.

I was curious as to those TAM members who have been in my shoes and how they handled this tactic?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment