Pages

Search blog and web

A serious thread about my secret feelings towards the same sex...Need help please ;(

So there's this guy in my uni (let's call him Zak) whom I really like (he's 19, I'm 22, and yes we're both guys).

Now I don't know if he's into me but there are various signs that might suggest he is: (btw I dont even know if he's gay or bi and since we both live in the Middle East and are Arabs, it's quite hard to open up about that subject let alone admit it!)

1) he got so defensive when I told him we're all bi to a certain extent (he was like I'd never get turned on by di**)

2) told my best friend Michelle that he feels that I don't like him much (when she invites him out to chill with us) and she told him that Max (me) likes you more than you could ever imagine (and he smiled!) :$

3) every time Michelle hangs out with him and his best friend, he keeps asking about me, like where's Max, why didn't he come too? Me and him could have chilled and bonded... I wish Max came, etc...

4) It was my birthday a few days ago and Michelle took a group photo of me with all my friends. And Timmy (my other best friend who knows about my feelings towards Zak) made Zak stand beside me and told him to put his arms around my shoulder (and I noticed that Zak took a long time to remove his hand after we were done taking photos)

5) Every time me and him sit in the backside in the car, our legs touch and he doesn't remove it, or once he had like this whole space but sat in a way that occupied the whole way and his thighs overlapped my hands and he never removed them.

6) Michelle caught him staring at me (she told me this later) and when she gave him a look he looked away and blushed (as if embarrassed she caught him staring at me)

7) Michelle told him that they were planning something for my birthday and that it was gonna be in a place where me and him could have total privacy and she told him that way you can get to know him better and stuff and he was like sure of course (like he didnt even find it weird)

8) Once, my friends teased me playfully and everyone laughed but he didnt.

9) Michelle claims she has this super strong "gaydar" and honestly believes he's gay and on top if has a thing for me because she feels there's a spark between us...

10) Many many times, she would ask Zak's best friend Alex is Zak is gay and Alex would always refuse to answer that question until one day gave her a serious look and told her Michelle please stop asking me that, if you want to know just ask him yourself...don't u find that suspicious?


-------------

Those points are basically it. I dunno what to do anymore (been obsessing over this guy for nearly a year now :(

Michelle keeps telling me that she's throwing hints to him about me liking him and she's like he's a smart guy, I'm sure he picked up on it.

I even sent him a text message (well michelle wrote it but told me to send it to him because I have to be more "playful" around him if i want him to open up) so in the text it was something like "hey man, just heard from Michelle that you can't make it tonight. I'm heartbroken :p we need to chill more often and it's shame you can't come :( have a great weekend! ^_^ "

that's not a message a straight guy would send to another guy right? I mean that message itself should be a big clue that I like him. Right??

Please tell me what more I can do. :( What other subtle hints (strong hints) can I throw towards him? I really really like him and want to be with him... based on all those 10 points, do you think that he might in fact like me too? :(

Thank you all so much...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment