Pages

Search blog and web

That Moment Of Clarity Leaving Your Ex Was For The Best

Hello everyone!

As the title indicates I had another Eureka moment and lord knows that doesn't happen. About a year ago I wrote a something here about finally forgiving my ex and getting over his numerous infidelities and our false R's I finally felt happy and I let go of the past. Which was incredibly difficult.

It was the little things that mattered I couldn't listen to certain songs, or watch certain movies due to triggers or they reminded me of him in a negative way.

Some how with time and being with someone who truly loves my crazy a*** over time I was myself again.

About a few days ago through the grape vine found out that my ex cheated on his current girlfriend for a long time. He sounds miserable where he lives at. Honestly if I heard about this a year or two years ago I would say HELL yes! Karma bus finally HIT!!!!

But it is not like that at all. There is sorrow and I feel sorry for him he hasn't changed a bit. All that pain he caused me and the OW he still has not learned his lesson.

The relief was oh dear god I'm happy I left when I did and my heart goes out to his gf because you just don't wish that kind of pain on anyone. So it got me to thinking I made the right choice and I'm happy that I left. What was your moment of clarity?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment