Pages

Search blog and web

Heres another...wife texting another married man 1000 miles away

Shock of the week...another post about a wife texting another man (married, no less) that lives out of state (1000 miles away)

My wife and I have been together 3 1/2 years, married for 1 1/2. We're just under 30 years of age. We've had some issues that have led to heated arguments - such as sex life. I was having major problems and then within the past 6 months I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor that was destroying my libido and sex drive. Fast forward to now, and I'm responding well to medication and sex drive is coming back.

A couple months ago, we were driving home from somewhere and got in to an argument about something. Typically it's always something I "do" that makes her initiate the argument. After she got it out of her system, I laid in to her about something that had been bothering me for a month prior. She would be constantly sending/receiving text messages from some guy that I never heard of in my life. Never met the guy, he wasn't invited to our wedding, knew 0 about this guy. Kept it inside thinking maybe it would just go away - but it didn't. Got my point across and there was silence the rest of the way home. We went to bed without speaking a single word to each other.

The next day, she sort of "apologizes" and tries to explain. They used to work together when she was in college. When my wife lost her younger brother, they used to talk about it. And that his wife is a psycho. That's about all I got out of it. My wife is hurt every day with the loss of her brother. I just don't know why after 3 1/2 years of being together, I'm first hearing about this person. We made up and moved on.

Then a month later, I kept getting notifications about my wife exceeding her data usage. I logged in to my wireless account to see if I could change plans or do something to avoid them...and that's when I saw the summary of text messages that month. Thousands of text messages, somewhere around 3X the amount as me. I got curious and looked at the logs. This guys number is EVERYWHERE. Then I looked at the call log, and his number came up a few times. Just looking at it recently, the number of calls and minutes have gone up a lot each month.

3 months ago, 1 call, 15 minutes
2 months ago, 11 calls, 126 minutes
1 month ago, 9 calls, 67 minutes
This month, 18 calls, 308 minutes

Most of the calls are being done while shes at work in mid-afternoon (15-30 minute calls). Some calls are late at night when I'm sleeping (those are only 1-5 minute calls). The last 3 days, she has talked to him while at work for almost an hour total.

She never talks to him in front of me. Always tries to be sneaky when she's texting him. The guy is married with kids, around the same age, but lives 16+ hours away. My wife doesn't travel for work, so they aren't meeting in person. I really don't know what to do and it's bothering me so much. I appreciate the advice in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment