Pages

Search blog and web

conflict. need advice.

Obviously when one spouse is a serial cheat or has no romantic interest in the other divorce is the option. But what is the best course of action when the house cant be sold and the couple does not make enough to live seperately. For one to get a second job means not able to have time to see kids. My ws who is becoming severely depressed and drinking..he does not love me resents his life and marrying me. Its not so much about me as a person he just has no romantic interest in me yet cant afford to live on his own. With our childs health problems n mounting medical..he is sinking in depression. Hopelessness. He hates me cause i wont R. To him meaning losing his home. He is a cake eater. But at least now he admits he wants sex with others. He says he dont care if i do. But financially we cant afford seperation. Ive gone thru our finances and the only option is him living on a couch elsewhere but that impedes on others.
What have others done. There has been talk we live in open marriage discreetly until mids graduate. No decision made. Just chat long ago. He is a ws. He hurt me. I am not my same naive self. But i see my kids dad sinking without end in sight and its affecting them. No one else is helping him out of his reality. Life sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment