Pages

Search blog and web

Separated - husband wants to remain friends with person he was seeing!

Hi, I'm new to here and would just like to ask for some advice.

I separated from husband in September, and we planned to live apart for a year and then divorce. We thought our marriage was finished.

My husband had been seeing someone around December time, and had been on a few dates with this person. They have slept together.

Since January, my husband and I have been in contact (we hadn't been in contact since we separated) and have decided we would like to try and see if we can save our marriage. All good.

However, he has now made it perfectly clear that the person he had been seeing will continue to be a part of his life! He wants that person to be in his life, and has now insisted they will be friends only, but that the person will be in his life. He would also like me to be friends with them!

He thinks I'm being unreasonable in saying that it is totally and utterly inappropriate. I don't think it's appropriate that he should remain friends with this person.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - am I being unreasonable here?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment