Pages

Search blog and web

Lies and secrets

I just found out on January 12, 2014 that my husband has been having a year-long affair with a girl he met on Internet poker. I found out, because he passed out drunk holding a prepaid cell phone. Were there signs? Absolutely. He always denied it. When I confronted him with the phone, he admitted she had flown from California to our state to meet him in December. I immediately kicked him out, but he begged to come home 3 days later. I stupidly gave in, because I love him so much and don't want to lose my marriage of 8 years. He was home about a week when I realized I just couldn't bear to be in the same house with him. So I signed a lease for an apartment and moved out with my 14 year old from a previous marriage. Once again, his begging and pleading started and I'm back with him. I know, I sound crazy. I assure you I wasn't crazy before this happened. He swore to never contact her again. Last night, I had my same gut feelings from before, so I looked at his phone while he was in the shower. He has been continuing to email her through his browser and has a secret yahoo account. I didn't have the heart to read the emails so I just dropped the phone. I confronted him as soon as he came out of the shower, and of course, he denied anything other than showing concern that she was ok. Now I'm stuck. I don't know what to do. He swears he loves only me and never wants to be with her. I'm so depressed and anxious all of the time, so I can't seem to make smart decisions. Someone please give me some advice on where to go from here. I'm having a really hard time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment