Pages

Search blog and web

Ex's suicide threats

For those who don't know my story: My exH cheated for years, had women "friends" he saw behind my back, I kicked him out and he started seeing his adult daughter's friend within 10 wks, then he got her pregnant at which time I filed for Legal Separation.

So he hadn't even finalized this marriage before he was off making babies with a skank who knew he was still married.

BTW everything he did above he hid from me, including seeing the skank, we were actually working on reconciling when he told me she was pregnant.

Fast forward a year to now, and I am rebuilding my life and in general everything is going great for me. I try to be friendly and civil to him for the sake of our son. Obviously him and the skank did not work out and he moved back near my son and I to be closer. He has been wanting to see me, go out to dinner and movies, etc.

I have been pushing him to settle the 401k and other benefits he owes to me. He ignores my written requests or when I ask him he says he can't afford it.

The skank filed for child support literally the same week she gave birth (no surprise there). So now he pays me quite a chunk of change in alimony and child support, now the child support services is asking the court to make him pay $1200 a month plus health insurance - $700 a month extra thru his work, and he tells me he's broke.

OK... its not my problem. He should have paid his debts to this marriage first before making very expensive babies with women he hardly knew. I pointed this out and he said "why can't you forgive me?" He wants to get back together. In my opinion, only because he can't pay for all his responsibilities.

He made a statement that he's only a paycheck to everyone... I reminded him he is the one who cheated and wanted out so desperately because the grass was oh so greener.

There is no way on this planet I would consider being with him again after all he's done to hurt and humiliate me. I just want what is owed to me and I want to move on. So I gave him some reasons - recounted some of the worst most hurtful things he did and his response was he might as well put a bullet in his head.

Go%^ammit.. I hate him for pulling this crap. He's trying to manipulate me emotionally, something he's good at and has does throughout our marriage. I hate it and its very upsetting to me. I'm not going to have that crap on my conscience. How do you handle this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment