Pages

Search blog and web

GF takes weed with her guy friend - Never told me!

Yesterday, my GF received a text from her guy-friend. She was in the kitchen then and her phone was next to me. I obviously didn't open it, but it displayed his name with partial message saying "Yo I've got the same weed like before, should we try it tonight?"

Now, I was absolutely shocked! She's never mentioned this and its not OK! It might be acceptable for some, but NOT for me! I don't do weed and I wouldn't like to be with anyone who does that. How can I tell her I've found this out? What should I say? If she's on weed, I don't know she could even be on drugs!!

Also, they watch movies every now and again - just them two! Not being jealous but just find it really weird...

And the other week, she told me her girl-friend had texted her asking if she wanted to go to a club. It was actually that guy who had asked her!

I don't know if she's cheating on me, but I know she wants to be with me, so she's probably not cheating...but I don't know.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment