Pages

Search blog and web

Wife WILL NOT perform oral sex on me, has PHOBIA

Hi,

First post here. My wife WILL NOT perform oral sex on me. In three years of marriage she has given me

head *maybe* three times all of them she just opens her mouth in bed and wants me to stick it in her

mouth she does't even suck its all teeth and last less than a minute and I give up because its

horriable. On our first date she sucked me dry and would give me head first year of dating after that

is it non existant. I feel that she set me up for marriage she trapped me. I've asked her about it

several times and she always tells me its "gross". I have always told her that I would thoroughly wash

my unit first (shower) and I would NEVER cum in her mouth. (I don't even want to, I perfer cumming on

her ass or belly)


It has become extremely frustrating, I'm unhappy that my loving beautiful wife is so irrational and

phobic regarding this aspect of our sex life. Are there any guys out there who have successfully

overcome an oral sex phobia with their SO? Therapy is probably not an option because as far as she is

concerned there is no problem to be addressed. I dont want to be unfaithful, I have had women tell me

they will do anything my wife won't do in an attempt to get some action but I haven't even considered

it.

BTW, she is not interested recieving any oral sex and won't even let me try. She has not been sexually abused before she met me. Her objections seem to be entirely on aesthetic grounds.

TIA




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment