Pages

Search blog and web

Friends leaving me out

So in january I went clubbing and it was a bit of a disaster, it was my first time so I was nervous and I had had a bad week, so I got a little upset. The problem is, my friend never invites me on nights out again, and I am living with her next year. I explained to her that I had a bad week, but she invites all 3 girls who I am living with but not me! She also invites another girl who isn't living with us. I have had trouble bonding with my future housemates as they all do the same subject but me, and it is making the situation worse when I am not invited out. I have subtly dropped in many times that I am bored out of my mind and want to do something but no one wants do anything with me! I am lonely and depressed (although I would like to think I hide this well) because nobody in my flat talks to me but I kind of want my friend to invite me as she is supposed to be my friend? But I feel stupid inviting myself. How would I word it without soundin g strange? It rubs it in even more when she then posts the photos of the nights out saying "I love my friends" and all this stuff




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment