Pages

Search blog and web

Ex girlfriend contacting me after a year

Alright so I was with this girl for 4 years, starting when i was 16. Then she broke up with me and after a few months we started going out again for about a year, and then she left me again. I guess a big part of it was my jealousy and slight controlling issues. I just loved her so much and wanted her all to myself... I've fixed my personal problems such as insecurity. Anyway, lately she has been calling me late at night. We talk for about a half hour at a time, pretty much just catching up. I can tell she misses me, although I don't know in what capacity. She has a boyfriend, they've been together basically since we broke up, about a year now. They live together. I don't know how I should react to the situation. I'm madly in love with here and have been since I was 16, I never doubted it and I never stopped. Someone give me some kind of advice please... I try not to get to happy that shes been contacting me since shes in a relationshi p but I cant help but think it means maybe I have another chance with her




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment