Pages

Search blog and web

Am I reading too much into my wife's sister flirty moves towards me?

i have been married for 6 years now. my wife and i both work and are in our early 30s. my sister in law is 22 and she is living with us after graduation from college because she is having a hard time finding a job.

i don't mind her moving in at all. we were always friendly- going out to dinners, bars, etc. and just talking. however, ever since last summer, i have been having some alarms go off in my head.

Katarina (my wife's sister) has been much more flirty towards me than ever before. here are some examples:

- she always likes to touch me (simple things like brushes on shoulders and stuff)

-makes sexual jokes about my ***** and about my sex life with my wife. (one time she said that she is more flexible than my wife and could show me a great time but of course she was kidding)

- she purposefully walks around semi-nude a lot of the time but NEVER EVER when my wife is here.

- when my wife went to the gym, she came into my room after her shower in a towel and started chatting with me. then she just sat down on my bed and was putting lotion on herself. she asked me to do her legs for her and I blushed. So she just grabbed my arm and put it on her thigh so I did. She even pushed her hand really far up her leg and I know she was not wearing panties since she came out of the shower.

- i pretended to be her boyfriend to make some dude jealous and she kissed me without my permission. the kiss was full force and it was last weekend and i don't know if i should tell my wife


I asked her to stop doing these things and she just calls me an old man and to lighten up. to be fair, i am uptight sometimes so maybe I am overreacting.

i told my wife about most of her flirty behavior and my wife just laughs it off as jokes. i don't buy it though. i am not the hottest man in the world but it could be that she wants something more.

should i tell my wife about the kiss? i don't want my sister in law to get in trouble. my wife practically raised her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment