Pages

Search blog and web

Wife has low sex dirve.

My wife and I have been married for going on three years. She is 25 and I am 26. We have three kids who are 3, 5, and 7. I recently tried to talk to my wife about having more sex. She said that it's just not important to her. She also revealed to me that when she was younger she had three seperate sexual traumas. I knew about one but not the others and she said she didn't want to think or talk about them and I did not push her. She said though that is the reason she has never been too into sex. She said she does enjoy it when we have it but if we never had sex it would not bother her at all. Since we started living together, sex has slowed down and seems to be slowing down even more to me although she says it hasn't changed. She has been having cramps for a week before her period, so that's already two weeks each month we can't do anything. The other two weeks she said she would be willing if she is in the mood. I try to get her in the mood by giv ing her backrubs or neckrubs but this just seems to make her ready for sleep instead. I think she would have more sex if I could put her in the mood at the right times but right now I am lost. Nothing seems to work. We have sex if she is already in the mood but right now we're having sex one to two times a month, which is just not enough for me. Does anybody have any ideas?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment