Pages

Search blog and web

Getting to reconciliation

So long story short.
My wife and I have been married for a year and a half. I know that is not long but our relationship has been alot longer. 3 days after we got married I found she had been visiting chat rooms and flirting with other men. she said she was sorry and it was over. As you all know it wasn't. I have caught her 6 times in the past year and a half and it gets worse each time because she falls in love with someone new and it moves to email and phone calls. She has been sorry and made steps to prevent it every time except this last time. I had been in training for work for a week and when I got home I could tell something was wrong as she was very cold. She went to the store and I checked the computer and sure enough. I asked her about it when she got home and she said that it made her feel happy and she would not stop. things did not change the whole weekend and by monday I told her it had to stop of she needed to leave, so she packed up and left.

I have not heard from her since.

I got a call from her mother who said that my wife told her she was coming back to me.

the trust had already been destroyed with the first couple of times and now I am dealing with the fact that she left me. How do I reconcile with her if she says its over and done?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment