Pages

Search blog and web

I feel like a homewrecker :-(

I've been friend with this guy for a while now, years - he is a bit more older. Him and I have a great relationship if I call him, hes there - literally! If I need money he provides it and vice versa but he had a kid last year (unplanned) and is now planning on getting married to the mother of his child. I should be happy for him but a part of me sadly isn't. I don't think I love him but I feel something for him. Definitely. I can see us together. Like today, I told him I was back home and he drove down but my phone was off. :(

But I don't think its fair on me or his now other half (who he lives with) to ever try pursue anything. It's against my morals/principles but what if he's the one? The feeling is different and probably isn't neutral.

Thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment