Pages

Search blog and web

Gay men with girlfriends

Okay, this is something I have been wondering about and thought I might get some feedback on from gay men.
I've seen posts along the lines of "is my boyfriend gay?" in the past. It is impossible to google the subject without getting a bunch of sarcastic websites with funny and exaggerated responses.
I've always been of the idea that a man having sex with women is the biggest sign he is not gay - simple as that. Then again, a woman being a "beard" (girlfriend of a gay man posing as straight) is a common saying, for a reason I assume. I am sure some men can be in denial for a period of time, some for almost a lifetime.

I am just curious of how common this is. Does it actually go to the extent where a woman should be aware of certain things to make sure she isn't a "beard"?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment