Pages

Search blog and web

My marriage is over. After last night there is no hope.

I thought we would survive. I was hopeful. But I am nothing but a liar and a phony according to my wife.
So I come home yesterday from work I start repairing the banister her mother broke while at the house. I put my phone down and she grabs it while I am fixing the banister. I am home a whole 5 minutes and she tells me I am erasing my history on my phone again. Obviously she has a key logger of some sort on my phone cause I was home literally 5 minutes. I am furious cause I just walked in the door. We yell and scream at each other. I leave cause I know this isn't going to end well.
I sit in my car for two hours clearing my head. Thinking maybe she calmed down. I come home. I try and ignore her so not to fight. Makes it worse. My boys are still up and I don't want them to see us fight. I have been honest with her in the past and she has used it against me and made it about her. So I deny. Bad move. Yes I deleted something off my phone. Something so mundane that's I was stupid to. But honestly I don't know whats appropriate or what's not anymore with this woman. It was a video of the actress from Modern Family doing a photoshoot years ago, no nudity. I knew right away if she sees this she is going to have a fit. It would lead to a blow out. So I erased it. I promised never to erase anything. I did. To protect me from her wrath and her from herself. She knew everything anyway. This leads to our worst fight. I leave again then come home she wants to fight. This goes on from 3:30pm till 2:30am. She finally says she wants a separation I said ok. Thinking ever ything is over she starts throwing all my clothes out of the drawers, screaming and waking the kids. Mind you she has to leave for work in 3 hours. Things escalate and I grab her to stop and we are now wrestling in the bedroom. I leave again and come home to her passed out in the bedroom.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment