Pages

Search blog and web

When does it get better? Long post sorry

Its week 2 of no contact for me - me 20 and bf 23yr old (now ex) have been on and off for 2years- very dysfunctional relationship breaking up making up- Him acting childish and never ever talking out a relationship. He would just ignore the fact that we have argued and act like nothing ever happened.

His birthday is on valentines day - We were not talking due to an argument but i rang him at 12am and wished him happy birthday. Met the next day and i made it special for him. However that night we argued again.

I wanted to meet him to talk about all these issues, i gave him a ultimatum and told him if he did not come we would be over- My phone battery died so i could not make it - he did come but he was in a car full of guy mates, So if i had seen him he wouldnt have spoken to me about our 'issues' because he would have been wanting to go back to his friends.

Fast forward 2 weeks - we did not speak regular unless to spite each other and throw stupid comments, he asked me to meet him. I asked why and was told its a boring sunday so i told him we are over i am not your friend. He 'lol'd and said i miss you - lets talk in the morning. The next day without warning he blocked me on fb, whatsapp and unfollowed me on twitter. :S

I dont know why he did this apart from the fact that he went out on a day out with his friends and they brought girls along so he must have met someone else but i have has no closure over this and feel pretty much crap everyday.

I am currently at uni and taken up two jobs over the weekend to keep me busy and distract me from him but it hurts knowing he did not care about me at all and just blocked me out of his life. My birthday is next saturday and i have this little bit of hope inside me that he might contact me. Yes i know i'm stupid but he was my first real love and i have been his longest relationship.


So i want to know when does it get better? How do i keep myself from missing him? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment