Pages

Search blog and web

Is my wife too close with her mom? I feel like she is...

We've been married 3 years and I feel like my wife is too close to her family. I feel like she talks to her mom more than me. Any time her mom calls she doesn't hesitate to answer the phone. I guess it makes me a little insecure because my wife and her mom talk about everything (like her mom will occasionally call when she thinks we're finished eating dinner to see how it tasted...)

I think they probably have at least three 10-15 minute phone calls every day.

On our honeymoon, she was a virgin and had some pain when we first had sex. She called her mom and aunt with me in the room for advice... it was really awkward.

Her family only lives about 10 miles away and they probably eat lunch together 2 days a week and have dinner together 1-2 times a week. This week, she had lunch with a member of her family 4 out of five days...

It's just too much. What should I do!? Am I wrong in being frustrated?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment