Pages

Search blog and web

Does he show remorse?

SigOther likes to visit hookers. Lets say 50 total in the past 4.5 years of our 5 year relationship.

We are working through how we both love and feel things differently. He does not react the way I think he should so I tell him his feelings are wrong.. yada yada yada.. i tell him what to think and feel all the time. This is bad on my part and I am going to work on this. To help our therapy, we are putting a personal incident out her for strangers to vote on.

When asks how he feels after being serviced by a ***** he replies "guilty, why did i do that, i need to stop doing this, this is not right, not normal, will hurt xxxxx"

We would like your YES vote - shows feelings or remorse/guilt or NO vote shows no feelings of remorse or guilt.


2:26 Sig Text to hooker "I'm here"
12:27 text from hooker "just one moment hun. im changing rooms"

1:16 pm Sig calls me, talks for 15 minutes

1:57 Sig text to hooker "thank you, you are a sweetheart and fun. take care

2:00 Hooker texts back "thank u. cant wait to meet again.

2:49 My text to Sig "baby our wedding rings arrived!"
2:53 Sig text to me "yeah!"
2:54 Sig text to different hooker "are you available tomorrow (fri) morning?"

Please vote:
YES - Sig shows remorse and feelings of guilt
NO - Sig shows no remorse of feelings of guilt




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment