Pages

Search blog and web

how can you tell if a girl really like or loves you

how can you tell if a girl really likes you, really loves you and has feelings for you. i met this girl and we went out 10xs and she tells me this. im not the most experience guy when it comes to dating too and im in my early 30s

how can you tell other than just believing her. i say this since i also notice her stories dont match up, lot of silences and pauses when i ask her a quesitons, and stories dont add up or later ask again and its a different answer,says she goes counsellor at 6 and then doesnt bother to meet me after on a friday since we always meet up on fridays. how long can a counselling session be 1 hr tops.
i also notice she makes jokes or just kidding with stuff that arent even funny. like complaining that i didnt have a car indirectly on the first few dates and when i do get one she says i dont feel comfortable sitting in ur car. ah i question her on that and she said she was just joking. how is that a joke. its annoying

pros-she texts me a lot and say she misses me and thinks about me . she says she loves me , says im the best bf, pretty inlove wiht me ......

any way you can tell a girl really likes or loves you other than just believing what you hear

im thinking of not paying for meals-50/50 and just meeting up at a coffeeshop instead of drving her and picking her up. if she still sees me then i know its real

she holds my hand and arm very tight as we are a couple and lets me kiss her

. also one date she says she likes me and enjoys time and has feeling with me, other time she loves me and another time im ok and bearable. so its like wishy washy answers.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment