Pages

Search blog and web

separated but should live together???

together but separated..dont know how :(

my husband and i are from different race,im an asian and he is caucasian we are married for four years now and we have a 3yr old kid.hubs and i would always fight about little things,sometimes i thought maybe it was just because of cultural differences and to add to the fact that i cant forget what i have found out 2 yrs back;chat messages from her ex gf saying that she wants my husband back and that she is just waiting for us to separate blah blah,from then on i started being paranoid,suspicios and what not,my hubs assured me that he wants nothing from that biatch anymore.for the whole time after i found out about the chat messages,our fight would end up because of that ex gf,i would give him reason such as "i am acting like this because of that biatch...blah blah " for which i kow is pathetic. Two nights ago again hubs and i fought and ,he kind of said to me that he doesnt love me anymore,he even told me that he doesnt know what love is,it hurts nd i cried when he told me t his,after minutes of contemplating i opened up to him that i want to end the relationship,then he told me that we give ourselves atleast a week to know and to realize what we really want,i disagree and i said i want to end it now,i told him all my needs from him like he is not affectionate,he doesnt appreciate me,he belittle all my ideas and i sometimes feel like i am just a dummy in this relationship,and he said otherwise he said that i am just plain stupid and he just wants me to follow him because he is the man in the house etc. to cut it short we end up with a decision that we will be separated but we should live together,and i dont really understand this kind of set up,he said we should do it for our kid...at the moment we are in my home country and i am studying medicine,our initial plan was i will continue my studies wherever he can get a residence visa for the 3 of us,he is an engineer jobless and soon will look for a job and eventually migrate to wherever we can,he proposed to me that i should finish my studies and follow him (even if we are separated) wherever he immigrate,so it will not be hard for us to share our kid,he said that we atleast should stay in one city.i dont really understand,it felt like we are still together.i dont know where did he get this idea,i assume that he got this idea from his ex gf,his ex gf was a divorced biatch who is still living with her ex husband in the same city.i mean maybe he adopted this kind of set up from her tho.

please someone tell me what it is to be separated but you are still together.
thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment