Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend so clingy and intense!

We've been together for about 11 months, and at first it was ok. He's always been very romantic and this was nice and new for me at first (previous boyfriends were all very manly and sport was their main love!) but 11 months down the line, everything still has to be super gushy and it's really getting on my nerves.

We can't ever watch a movie without him wrapped around me like a pretzel, or we can't have sex without him lighting 20 candles, or we can't kiss without it being a 500 second long embrace with him staring intensely into my eyes after without even smiling. It's starting to creep me out slightly which is bad, as he's my boyfriend!

My previous relationships have all been fun and the romance was usually light hearted, and only super romantic on very rare occassions. I've tried bringing it up twice before in a very subtle way that he doesn't need to go to so much effort all the time. But nothing ever seems to change, I think it's got to the point where I'll have to break it off.

Would this annoy you girls?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment