Pages

Search blog and web

Someone help me write this girl a poem? Please? :(

Hey everyone, I'll try not to go into detail.

Basically, this girl, I love her to pieces, I always have done, we've always been close friends for about five years. I messed up tonight a bit, not badly, but just enough to damage things a bit. I want to make it up to her, so I thought I'd write her a poem and either give it to her or send it to her to make her smile in the morning :$

So, I need your help. I suck at these but I thought maybe if people were willing to help me out, we could put some ideas together and maybe I could come out with something or you guys could help put something together from the ideas? Please, I'd really appreciate it :)

If you want to know a bit more what happened here it is..Although we are close friends, it can be a really strained friendship at times, partly because I have very strong feelings for her but keep them separate and quite honestly, I don't know what the hell she thinks of me but she doesn't feel the same way. Well, I don't know what she feels, if anything. She's in an LDR and has been for about just over two years and has had a few unofficial things before that. Anyway, that can strain our friendship for obvious reasons but we agree to keep trying because we believe in what we have, it's a weird friendship but in a good way. So anyway, she sent me some pictures of her trying out her new bikini kind of thing? And I kept them for a few days, and she told me to delete them. I told her I didn't want to because it hurt and she knows how much she means to me (and how attracted I am to her) but I did it anyway in the end. Well, I've still got them but I'm trying to get rid. So that k ind of caused a bit of an argument because obviously it's inappropriate for me to have those images because she has a boyfriend and all. I get that. But still, anyway the whole thing got a bit messy. And although I deleted the pictures, I kind of re-downloaded it from the message because I couldn't do it and just feel so s***. So basically, I achieved nothing, I didn't get rid of them and then screwed the whole thing up in the process of that. I will probably delete them in the end, my heads a mess at the moment.

So, I just want to write her something nice, it can't really be all loved up a such although I guess we're quite comfortable with that, but I'd rather just write her something nice, something that will make her smile? I don't really want any advice about this, I just thought I'd provide some clarity. But if you guys could help me out with the what to say/poem bit, that'd be great and I'd really appreciate it :)

It would mean so much to me. I really want to make it up to her :( Anything I could say/write/inspiration/ideas would really help? Thank you - I love you all so much <33333




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment