Pages

Search blog and web

How to get my girlfriend to stay with me?

I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months, been friends (who knew we liked each other) for 3 years before that, and knew each other vaguely since the age of about 5. I am 18 and she is 17 (18 in August).

Now before I get in to it, this girl means the world to me and I believe that she loves me as much back (I was the first boy she ever said "I love you" to). We were each other's first sexual encounters, she's the kindest and most naturally beautiful girl I've ever met and I would honestly do anything for her.

However, recently the topic of my inevitable move away to university has come up and she seems resigned to the fact that we must break up. One day when she was a bit drunk she said she was sad how 'these are our last times together. My university is under an hour and a half by car and a couple of hours by train from where we live, so I can not see a problem. My friends tell me I should break up anyway to make the most of uni and the girls, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't want random sex - I want my girlfriend.

When I have mentioned it to her she has said that she would be too scared that I would do something with all the girls at university when I'm so far away, but that would never happen. How can I persuade her to give it a chance? I have gone through tough times with family issues and she has been the one thing this year that has gone right and kept me going and I'm scared of losing that.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment